Reply To: JUNE 2nd BOARD MEETING,

Home Forums FTH PRIVATE Board Forum JUNE 2nd BOARD MEETING, Reply To: JUNE 2nd BOARD MEETING,

Laura Russell
Participant

After a month with no new members, we have four new members as of May 30, 2021. Only one of these members is eligible to vote regarding disaffiliation.

Nicki Cochran, w/a Lexie Nicholas

joined May 8, 2021. The remaining three joined after May 10th, the date our president posted the certified letter to RWA national office.

I completed mailing pins to all new members who requested them. Several of these were mailed late for two reasons: my own slowness combined with no list of completed ones. I did not realize that pin-mailing had paused well before I received the box until a member alerted me.

I reviewed our Main Forum after being upgraded to the ‘black ribbon’ and noticed we have several members who have not logged in in years.

I would like to request that board members be allowed to view our complete dropbox. Our webmistress got me signed up for our dropbox last week. I am surprised to discover that I may only see files that I post myself. For example, I am not permitted to see the secretary’s minutes or the treasurer’s reports.

For our chapter meeting, I have two items I would like to post in my report.

Would any member who has not received a pin or would like one, please contact me.

A reminder that our newest members who have joined after May 10, 2021 are not eligible to vote in the disaffiliation poll.

Respectfully submitted,

Laura Russell

VP Communications

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us