Reply To: Week 26 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 26 Check-in Reply To: Week 26 Check-in

CPRider

Dory, that sounds so fun! Enjoy your husband’s vacation time. It must be nice to have him home. ❤️

Mary, I’m sorry you had to work through part of your vacation. You know, I’m the worst at taking vacations. I tend to work through them. But I do enjoy my work, so it’s not so bad. 😉

Kathy, it sounds like you’re really into this new story. I hope you have a creative flow week and all the words come effortlessly. 🙂

I finished my first draft on the witch story and am now doing a quick first edit before I ship the MS off to my dev editor. Then I have a proofread edit to correct and I want to go over Shifted one last time before uploading.

I’m thoroughly enjoying my granddaughter visit. We play and sing and dance. I’m filling up my heart and mind with love to take home with me. And I’m filling my phone with pictures! She’s only 2, but her vocabulary is astonishing. Future writer? Maybe… 🙂

My goal for this week is 20 chapters edited. Since it’s a fairly light edit, I should be able to knock that out while my grandkiddo is napping or after she goes to bed at night. During the day, I want to be as present as I can be.

Have a great week, everyone!

Cheryl

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us