Reply To: Week 27 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 27 Check-in Reply To: Week 27 Check-in

CPRider

Mona, I’m sorry to hear about your husband’s heart issues. I can imagine that would take a toll on your peace of mind, and, in turn, your writing. I’m so glad that you continue to check in despite everything going on.

I hope your writing is an outlet and not a drain. When it starts to become the latter, it’s so hard.

Hugs,

Cheryl

Hi everyone! Got the results back from the cardiologist yesterday. Hubs has blocked arteries around his heart and in his thighs. He lasted only 4 minutes on the treadmill before he started having chest pains. They won’t know how severe the blockage is until they do two arteriograms. The first will concentrate on his heart, then two weeks later, they’ll do another on his legs. The doc said the long wait is to give the kidneys time to remove the dye from his system before they inject more. Treatment will depend on what they find. In the meantime, the doc told hubs to sit on his butt and not do a thing.

I can take him in for the procedures, but if he has to stay overnight, I have to leave when visiting hours end. And he can’t have any other visitors. And he has to present his vaccination card prior to check-in. I’m just happy the vaccine has had time to really kick in. Anyway, between that and the excruciating, never ending headache I developed last week, my brain is shot.

Happy writing, y’all.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us