Reply To: Week 28 Check-in ☕️

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 28 Check-in ☕️ Reply To: Week 28 Check-in ☕️

CPRider

Nickie, you cracked me up with the McDonald’s stuff. I’m so glad you’ve recovered from Covid. As a severe asthmatic, I was living in fear of getting it. I know not everyone agrees with the vaccine, but I was thrilled to finally get mine. Especially since that meant I could finally visit my grandkiddo after not seeing her for a year and a half. (She’s only 2.) Oh, and write whatever you like here! Long or short, it’s all good! 🙂

Kathy, I’m so sorry for what you went through last year. Those former landlords of yours sound like a real treat. I hope things are better for you now. It sounds like your writing is going well, that’s for sure. ❤️

Laura, that stinks. It really does. I know what it’s like to wait and wait on a publisher only to have them tell you it’s not a good fit. Hugs. Keep writing the stories of your heart and I know you’ll find your readers.  ❤️

Jeanne, with all your photo editing skills, have you considered making low or no content books? Have you heard of this? Basically, you’re designing a journal. There are several videos on how to do this on YouTube. I was thinking about doing it because I wanted a journal with a specific image and thought maybe someone else might like it, too. Just a thought. I love how you’re always learning new and interesting things. You must have such a bright and inquisitive mind. 🧐

As for me, I was supposed to edit 40 chapters last week and I did 26. As of today, I’ve only got 8 to go, but I’m dragging. I think I need to take a break. I have a bad habit of not doing that enough.

So, my main goal is 14 chapters this week (six are already done).  Then I’ll format and upload and get the paperback ordered. I’m slacking on that, too! Yeesh. After that, a little extra self-care. This week I’m getting a massage. 🙂

Wishing you all beauty and peace and creativity.

Cheryl

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us