Reply To: Week 29 Check-in 🏝

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 29 Check-in 🏝 Reply To: Week 29 Check-in 🏝

CPRider

Kathy, that’s a phenomenal word count! 21,305 words? Outstanding! I’m so happy for you. I can’t wait to see you smash your goal this week! 😊

Jeanne, nice goals! Good to hear you took better care of yourself this week. I know when I’m drafting my ankles and feet swell, too. I have to set timers to remind myself to get up when I’m in the zone.

Wish I could help with the B&N upload, but all I know is Amazon right now. There’s probably a YouTube tutorial on it, though. Love those YT tutorials!

I’m working on a reader magnet/gift. Less an actual magnet, because it’s for the people who have read the series, so they’re likely already newsletter subscribers. Just a fun story. Should have that wrapped up this week. Next week I’m starting a rewrite of the draft I just finished. I wasn’t happy with it, so I’m going to take it apart and make it work.

Gearing up for my release this Friday, newsletter stuff, and odds and ends. Nothing really quantifiable except for the gift story, so I’ll just use that as my goal.

We’re Zoom sprinting this Sunday at 2 pm Pacific if anyone is interested in joining in.

Have a great week!

Cheryl

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us