Reply To: Week 30 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 30 Check-in Reply To: Week 30 Check-in

CPRider

Jeanne, feel free to post your PDF as an attachment here. I think a lot of people would find it helpful! I’m very into the social media challenge, too. Thanks to Victoria Elliot who suggested it! Anyone here feel free to follow/friend/etc. me anywhere you find me. I think networks can really help writers. Even if the only thing you get out of it is a new writer friend. I’ve made some great connections that way. 🙂

Dory, you practically have a whole new place! How lucky you are to have a partner who enjoys working around the house. Are you jumping into the new Deep POV class here? I’m in it and enjoying it so far. Looks like a good one! I know how much you enjoy learning, which is why I asked. 😉

———-

I’ll be honest. I’ve been struggling with burnout. Not full-on burnout, but the sharp edges of it. I’m rewriting a story that I pushed through even though I knew I was unhappy with it midway through and trying to slow things down a bit while still keeping on a schedule since I have another edit coming up in late September. 😬

Balance. I’m not great at it. If I were a tightrope walker, I’d be spending most of my time in the safety net, or worse, all of my time as a spot on the floor. 😳 With that in mind, I’m setting two goals this week.

• One: 10,000 words in the new story.
  • Two: in bed by 11 and up by 7:30. (I’m notorious for working late and sleeping late. Not a judgment if that’s how you work. For me, though, it really messes with my focus.)

I’ll check in next week and let you know how it went. This week’s goals were close, but no cigar. I haven’t fully finished my side story, but I’m on the last chapter. So, a partial win.

Sending you all good vibes this week!❤️

Cheryl

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us