Reply To: Week 31 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 31 Check-in Reply To: Week 31 Check-in

CPRider

Vicki, I do the same dang thing. My husband was gone all day Sunday and I didn’t start working until an hour before the sprint started. I probably wouldn’t have done that if we hadn’t been sprinting. It’s nice to know I’m not the only futzer around here. 😉 I’m glad you like the events. I enjoy doing them because they help me, too. (much like the sprints)

You know, I used to feel like I never got anything done. It wasn’t until I started saving the sticky notes from my Kanban board that I realized how much I do get done. It just felt like so much less. I think our brains sometimes lie to us about things like that.

Dory, you should be able to redownload those programs as long as you have the activation codes from them. I transferred mine recently. When I moved from PC to Mac, I had to re-buy Scrivener and Scapple, but everything else worked fine, including Word. Hope it works out for you soon and you can get back to your classes and your writing. 🙂

Welp, I did great on my word count and utterly failed on going to bed and getting up on time. My word count goal was 10K words and I hit 13,942. I’m happy with that.

My second audiobook released today, so that’s some good news from me. I would have preferred some distance between it and my last book release, but I’d already set up the preorder for the book, and I don’t choose the release dates on the audio, the publisher does. Maybe they’ll help each other out.

I’m still aiming for 10K words this week, but it’s about to get harder because this is where I have to do a lot of rewriting. Anything close will make me very happy.

Cheryl

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us