Reply To: Week 32 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 32 Check-in Reply To: Week 32 Check-in

CPRider

Nickie, I’m so sorry you were in the hospital. I hope you’re feeling better now. Be sure to take good care of yourself and take all the rest you need. Rest goals work here, too! 🙂

Oh, and happy 30th anniversary!

Dory, nice word count! It always takes me a while to get comfortable with a new computer. Well, not so much since I switched to Apple, but with PCs, for sure. Have you tried re-downloading Grammarly and MS Office and then using your registration key in the app? You probably have, but I thought I’d mention it anyway. Hope you get it all worked out soon. 🙂

My week was … sobering. On Saturday, a close friend and cousin passed away unexpectedly. I was reeling and my focus was, as you can imagine, not great. I normally enjoy writing when the rest of my life is stormy. I like going somewhere else for a while. But this was a tough one.

I got 14,040 words in, hitting my low goal, but not my high one. Still, I’m okay with that.

My goal this week is 10K words again. And functioning as best as I can while grieving. If I fall a little short because I need a break, I’m okay with that.

Wishing you all peace and love,

Cheryl

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us