Reply To: Week 38 Check-in ⭐️

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 38 Check-in ⭐️ Reply To: Week 38 Check-in ⭐️

jeanne_moore
Participant

Hi, Cheryl!

Well, my obsession with image manipulation and creating book covers is finally loosening it’s grip on me and I’m spending more time doing the final edits on my collection of short historical stories.

I don’t think most of them qualify as short stories as most of them are from 15,000 to 23,000 words. I’m going to have to decide if I want to publish them in one volume or break them up into to volumes or publish each one as an eBook only (I don’t want to do paperbacks for anything less than 50,000 words – just my preference, not anyone else’s rule.

I now have 8 pre-made book covers that I designed for sale on a site that offers pre-made covers to indie authors. I must have designed at least 20 covers; only 8 got approved to be put on the site. All of a sudden, it’s not fun anymore. It was a really good experience, though, because I learned so much doing this. So, if I design anything from now on, it will be for myself.

Anyway, maybe now, I’ll get all my short stories edited now.

Have a good week to everyone.

Jeanne

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us