Reply To: REMINDER BOD MEETING OCT. 6

Home Forums FTH PRIVATE Board Forum REMINDER BOD MEETING OCT. 6 Reply To: REMINDER BOD MEETING OCT. 6

CPRider

Productivity Forum

The Productivity group finished up the September Chain Event. We had seven participants and most have already reported their success with the event to the forum.

I have no other events planned for 2021, as NaNo and the holidays keep us all busy.

Our week-by-week group is also doing well, with members checking in regularly.

Cheryl Rider
Productivity Forum Moderator

———————

WEBINAR REPORT

We have a live webinar scheduled with developmental editor Sue Brown-Moore for October 28 at 5 pm Pacific time. Sue has worked with several high-profile authors, traditionally published and indie. The focus will be on the basic tenets of good storytelling with techniques for a solid foundation.

The webinar will be 90 minutes long and will include a Q&A. The graphic is already on the Members Only page slider and has been posted on Facebook. We’re offering the webinar free to members.

I would like to encourage everyone to attend the webinar. It really helps encourage our presenters when there are a lot of participants and I’ve worked hard to get this particular guest to present to us. It would mean a lot to me if you all showed up. Thank you!

Cheryl Rider with Christine Grissom & Connie Bretes
Webinars

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us