Reply To: Week 41 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 41 Check-in Reply To: Week 41 Check-in

CPRider

Jeanne: Congrats on getting your short stories edited! Are you hiring a developmental editor or a line editor? 80K words isn’t too bad. And a good editor is totally worth it. 😊

Dory: I hope you start feeling more energetic soon! How did you do on the diet plan? Do you feel it was a success? ❤️

Kathy: I think you know what you need to do. If you’re feeling like dropping out, maybe it’s the right thing to do for now. Are you going to do NaNo? For the last couple of years, I’ve been editing in November and have missed it. I enjoy it, but the work takes precedence, right? ❤️

Mary: I hope you get lots of good words in! I’m impressed that you’re cleaning the garage, too. We cleaned ours not long ago, but we need to do it again. My garage is a vortex for junk, I swear. 😳

This week I’m dogsitting and working on my witch story. I attended my niece’s wedding this weekend and, holy smokes, it’s weird to be around people again. We’re about 80% vaccinated in my part of California, so people are starting to do things again, though masks are still everywhere. We all had a good time.

I’m taking it easy. Just letting myself rest and heal and regroup until January. I’m tired, body, brain, heart, and soul, and I need it. As of this weekend, I was at the 20K mark on my story. I plan to be at the 30K mark by this weekend, so another 10,000 words. But, if I fall a little short because I need to slow down, that’s okay, too. 🙂

So, big goal 10K words & little goal 5k words. I’ll consider anything in between a success!

Oh, and wonderful news: I’m going to be a grandma again! 💙 How cool is that?

Cheryl

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us