Reply To: Zara West Submissions

Home Forums Critique Forum Zara West Submissions Reply To: Zara West Submissions

Zara West
Participant

Hi everyone,

Coming up for air. We just got back from Canada. It was so good to get to our cottage after two years of being unable to cross the border. After 5 weeks I am feeling much stronger. Wonderful sea air and lots of walking on the beach.

Anyway, I have tried to catch up what I missed. If I missed a sub of yours let me know.

My big news is Power Charge Your Language is done and releases October 25th – this coming Monday. I want to thank everyone who gave me input. The final version is a little different from the earlier draft, but still has the same info. I am attaching a pdf ARC as a gift to everyone. This has the live fix it index. You can download your copy here. I have never used Story Origin for this before. Let me know how it works.

https://storyoriginapp.com/reviewcopies/00270560-3203-11ec-89ab-0f4b7cc59671

I would love to hear how you like it. And of course, like all authors I love book reviews.

Meanwhile, I am back to writing my novel Monumental. Trying something new – the heroine’s journey plotting device by Gail Carriger. I expect to have a draft done by the end of NaNoWri.

(I am also teaching a FTHRW workshop right now Writing with Splash if anyone is interested. I know Ana is taking it and I hope liking it).

Happy Writing,

Zara

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us