Reply To: Week 46

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 46 Reply To: Week 46

CPRider

Hi Mona! So happy to hear from you! Wow, that’s some commute. Are you going to stay in PA for any length of time? My husband and I lived two hours apart for five years. I had all three kids and a business in my small hometown and he stayed in San Diego and worked. Drove down every Friday and back every Monday morning. I missed him like crazy, but we made it work. I’m so glad to hear that your husband is feeling better. That must be such a relief to you.

Kathy, I guess some people are spring/summer people and some are fall/winter people. I LOVE fall and winter. I think it’s because I grew up with 115 degree summers that started in May. Also, I’m in SoCal, where winter is just plain beautiful. Awesome job on the NaNo word count, by the way! You’re definitely going to make it.

Dory, I’ve got a niece that age, and another few coming up to it. They really like STEM models. I got the older one a tiny solar-powered car to build. My daughter and her cousin loved the Nancy Drew computer game at that age. In fact, we all got into them! Nice word count this week!

My big goal was to hit 65K on my MS by the weekend, and I didn’t hit it until today. I’m counting it, though! haha I’ll be working through the holiday to get this thing into the editor by Dec 6.

Wishing everyone a great week!

Cheryl

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us