Well I lost a bunch of words when I redid a certificate for a friend. I’m part of a a loop called Writing GIAM 100×100. GIAM stands for Goals, Inspiration, Amity, Motivation. The 100×100 part is 100 words for 100 days. One of the members just crossed 200 days so I updated her certificate to send to her. When I went to send it, Word went wonky. After I finally got it attached and sent, I discovered all the words from today, a little over 300 I think, were magically gone.
I got busy and wrote new words in their place and triple checked that it was saved in my Dropbox where it should be. Final word count was 560.