Reply To: Week 14 Check-in

Cheryl PitonesCPRider
Participant

Jeanne, I hope you feel 100 percent soon. Being in the hospital can be hard on a person. Not only because you’re ill, but also because it can be a little disorienting when you finally do get home. Sending gentle hugs your way.
    What kind of editor are you looking for? Developmental? Line? Savvy writers seems like a good place to start. Sometimes it helps to find another writer in your genre and ask them who they use. Indies will often list them on the copyright page of their books. (I know I do) Also, FTH has a critique group. If you aren’t already a part of it, you might consider joining it.

Kathy, I feel for you with those sinus headaches. I had one all day today. I finally gave up and went to take a nap. Hope the weather in Texas improves soon. Good for you getting in those words during tax season. It can’t be easy to write when you’re so busy.

Dory, what’s going on with your body? Doesn’t it know how amazing you are? 😉 I hope you’re feeling better and that the snowfall skips your part of the world.

As for me, I’m trying to edit as I draft, because I’m behind schedule with my WIP. I’m close enough to the end that I feel okay doing it this way for now.
    Also, I’m still taking the Margie Lawson class. Getting ready to post my opening for her red pen. I know she’ll have good input.

In other news, this week I became a grandma for the second time! So much joy around our house right now. Lots of video calls and pictures. Good distractions. 🙂

Cheryl