Reply To: Week 35 Check-in

Cheryl PitonesCPRider
Participant

Jeanne, it’s so good to hear from you! You’ve been on my mind a lot lately.

I don’t blame you for being nervous about the upcoming procedure. Any procedure makes me nervous, no matter how low the risk is. I think it’s natural to feel that way. Good to hear that it’s an overall successful procedure, though. I hope it helps you feel better.

Wow, Jeanne! I can’t believe how much you’ve gotten done despite everything. Seriously, that is impressive. And inspiring to me, to be honest, so thank you for sharing it.

Sending you love and hugs and all sorts of healing good vibes.

Cheryl

Hi, Cheryl and all!

Week 35 already. I’m still struggling with my health. Can’t sit up too much longer on this time around. I go in to the doctor for a pre-operation evaluation next Wednesday, then have to go for a COVID test at the end of September 2 days before my procedure – an electric shock to my heart to set the heart rate back to normal. It’s a successful procedure with a low risk of side effects, but I’m still nervous.

I’ve been writing a little every day – sometimes only half an hour or less. But I finally got my collection of short stories edited and submitted it to the Copyright office. Now, I have to create a paperback cover. Don’t know when that will be because it will require more sitting put than I want to do at one time.

I did get a new short story (about 7,000 words) finished, edited, copyrighted and posted to Amazon as an eBook. I already had the cover designed, so it was just a matter of uploading through KDP.

So, I feel like I did get something accomplished even with the health challenges.

Don’t know when I’ll be posting here again, Maybe sometime after my pre-op appointmemnt.

Jeanne