Reply To: Week 40 Check-in 🎃

Cheryl PitonesCPRider
Participant

I thought we could use the same Google spreadsheet we use for the Chain Event to keep track and do a new one every month or quarter. Any other suggestions? I still use the one you sent me, but if you have an alternative, I’d love to hear it. 🙂

My Oct/Nov is a little bonkers, but we could do a SIAW for people not doing NaNo–or for those who are. I mean, they can do both. My thought was maybe we could use the energy surrounding NaNo to run a shorter version in the group. What do you think about catching the tail end of November and the beginning of December? 11/28-12/4? Alternatively, we could do 11/14-11/20. I have family coming in the first two weeks of November, so I could definitely use the productivity bump toward the middle and end of the month.

I was curious what you were thinking. If it were me, I’d probably create a new spreadsheet (similar to the Chain Event one) and add a tab for each new month. Maybe I’ll try to play around with it in the next week or so if I get a chance. I’d like to try to figure out how to do a main sheet the calculates and overall total, but then we can have additional tabs that total each individual month.

I’ll be up for a SIAW whenever. The middle or end of November would be perfect.

Thank you, Vicki. The one you sent looks amazing. I’d like to put it into practice Nov. 1. Fresh start to the month and the spreadsheet.

What do you think?

Also, SIAW 11/14-11/20 works for me. Let’s do it!

Cheryl