Reply To: Week 48 Check-in ☃️

Jeanne Moorejeanne_moore
Participant

Hi, Cheryl and everyone!

Right now, I’m working on revising and editing a romantic women’s fiction that I’ve had sitting for quite some time now. I have 4 completed novels that need more revising and editing that I’ve just let sit while I wrote, edited, and published short stories and collections of short stories. I may go back in the the querying trenches for the novels – not sure yet. So far, I haven’t found any acceptable stock photo images to create a book cover for this one I’m working on right now, so that’s why I was thinking about trying the traditional publishing route.

Since I finished the edits and revisions on the collection of short stories that I most recently published. I haven’t been writing anything new. Just haven’t come up with any ideas that I’m really enthusiastic about since the collection of short stories I just published.

Not looking forward to writing a synopsis or a “elevator pitch” blurb for a query letter.

So, that’s where things stand with the writing. At least my health is improving and I haven’t spent any more time in the hospital.

Jeanne