Reply To: 2023 CHAIN EVENT

Cheryl PitonesCPRider
Participant

It’s Day 24!

I haven’t heard from some of you in a while. How are you doing? It’s okay if you’ve dropped your chain, just stop by and let us know how you’re doing. Good or bad or somewhere in between, it doesn’t matter to us and might make you feel better.
    Sending love and light to anyone who might be dealing with something that doesn’t allow them to check in. Be kind to yourself. Hugs❤️

You may have noticed that I am not checking in daily. That was a choice. I wanted to see how well I could chain if I didn’t have to post here every day. Turns out, pretty good, so that’s a positive. I’ve kept my chain all month, sometimes sliding in with my minimum just before midnight. They haven’t all been great work days, I admit. But the habit is the point, right?

As we near the end of this challenge, I’ve started thinking about what’s next for me. How about you? Do you have next month’s goal planned? Did the Chain Event help you with this in any way? Will you carry the daily minimum habit into February and beyond?

Cheryl